Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Frust

So many affairs coming out from mind, it's just making my head going to burst. Today I'm very frustrated as I was rushing in looking for jobs. It's been virtually 3 months since I graduated from IMU. Look, touching my conscience, I don't wanna make my mum anxious for me as I haven't found any jobs. Yet, I know she care and never ask me frequently as she might think I might not put up with her or she scare of putting too much pressure on me. In fact there are many occasions made me sad and never make my parents proud of me.
Another issue that I worry of is whether will I losing myself if I stepped into the society. I meant in the interest  of making money, pressure from bosses, will I soon become a working machine that mold no self-personality and humanity?
I really hope I enjoy the prospective job I got and I think liking your job is just the perspective on how you see it. However, I want to be true to myself.

3 comments:

  1. do you believe Destiny? i know it might sounds crazy but i really do believe that everyone is created for a reason... just like our cell in body that got its own job and function, or new planets that appears after the great explosion of Red Giant... everything has its own purposes and destiny!

    haha..my point is, do you found your Destiny? your purpose of existence? if you look deep enough into yourself and understand your own noble mission of life, no matter what job you take or how much society try to change you, you will always be yourself! unless you lost your dream, give up on your dream, betray your dream, or maybe you still haven't found one yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At initial stage, I think I gonna earn lots of money in order to achieve dream. But now I gonna try out any jobs that suits me. Cause never been diversifying of any jobs, it's hard for me to figure out the working culture :/ Thanks for your advice Victor, wish us good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..u welcome bro yap lets do our best for it!! =D

    ReplyDelete