Monday, August 20, 2012

Could it be this Mood killer?

I would like to say that who doesn't have a dream girl/boy? Let it be your favorite artists, sports players, idols etc. When you're dreaming or admiring them, I bet the world you wanted is only between you and him/her........out of sudden a person (you don't really like) trying get into it...FUCK!!! The situation is like this, I got a female friend, she is good if she change the behavior of asking people many questions and talking loads of uninteresting topic. I bloody hope that she just treats me as a VERY MOST ORDINARY FRIEND. In addition, she don't have to "like" most of the posts I posted recently on FB. To avoid a wrong thinking on other people's mind. I've the urge to write this post after I posted my favourite Sharapova video, again she really spoiled my mood on this video...U know what it is.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha..you sound like she is very annoying but dunno why i just felt that she really hope to be your best friend..c'mon bro dont be soo mean to a girl la! no gentleman a... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....and I don't really want to...can't put up with this and there aren't any outlet for me to release frustration, only here, in order to balance the mood. Frankly it's a bit harsh on this post but will delete it soon after the situation getting better..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..no please dont do it!! bcoz tis is ur personal world so just write watever u like and ignore other individuals opinion! tats include me of coz~ tis is ur true voice so keep it coz it represents ur freedom! =)

    ReplyDelete