Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scared

Now I'm starting to scared, worried about my result won't be good. In fact, I'm truly envy those who graduated with flying colours results, feel useless for not making my parents proud :( Or should I say I'm just unlucky? As in not making or encounter any good friends that would be somebody that give positive support, motivating and showing right path to me that finally lead us to success. In fact, study really take a long process to see the outcomes. Sometimes along the way, I would not know whether what I'm doing is right and worth..Always thinking why am I doing the hard way while  others doing an easier way? It starts making doubt at myself. Realizing what I should do was broaden my view, instead of confining into my own world, I should expose myself into more things that I do not know and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment