Sunday, May 27, 2012

Again and again

I don't mind if a friend doesn't offer a help to me if I'm in a trouble, but if they see me in trouble just in front of their eyes, it rather make me feel weird without helping. I meant I don't felt really angry until I wanna choke them up but doesn't   it should be an "automatic" response to give a hand? My basketball strangely disappeared during the mist of the game. I stopped the game, by substituting me with a friend, so that I went around to look for that ball, alone. In between the game, I paused them and ask for their favor, however, they seem "don't give me a problem". But, my friends just keeping quiet. So, what I should do, just give my contact number to one of the people playing the basketball. I had no choice, looking around again before I get in the car without saying goodbye. I don't want such situation (I meant complication among people) burden me again, that's why the title is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment