Monday, November 22, 2010

Friendship is that fragile

Looking back from sem 1, just realise I really have a very good time before. HOTSPOT with our facillitators (seniors from pharmacy)...laughters, cheers, and lots more crazy moments...
Currently, awaiting for the upcoming sem 4, time flies so fast especially for the fun moments.
So, never talk about how's life going on the latter sems. Sem 2, I can't merely remember.. say constant striking hard for academic acheivement, not so. Yet, its incline to emotianal challenges. Ya, these periods thought me about the true side of people and how to deal with it. Frankly, I like friends who can compromise all the personality I belong to as well as me, cuz I don't really abhore a people just because his or her personality doesn't suit u. Most importantly, we all have fun with each other. Though its not a bad thing I have go through this, but at least I have really spent more time with myself that I have never done before. It would be much more better if the relationships and connections around those people are not affected. Honestly speaking, I really not satisfy with my achivements in sem 3. Hate those misfortune to the max!!!

1 comment: