Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thing that I can't put up with

Here I'm gonna reveal a little bit about my family matter that I can't put up with...haha~ normally this kind of topic is unfavourable anyhow if I don't do so, I don't think that I have any outlet to rant my dissatisfaction.

I have no idea why is my sister has this kind of character that is she wanna overcome anything that people talk to her and she tend to make negative feeling to that person. She never thought of the consequences people might turn her away later on. Heaven knows she still acted like a child from primary school till present (Frankly I merely can remember the bad impression before her primary school time). One more thing, for me, if anything people comment about me, I will take note about that and evaluate it. But I tell you my sister do the contrast, she will feel very offended instead and defend for her rightful act for whatever reasons (I hardly find those are making sense), and criticism is her another specialty.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment