Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little Girl Who Come to Destroy

Everything goes smoothly until she came. I don't mind she doesn't know anything, but don't mislead. I like people who teach things clear and detail instead of fast and not answering the question. I like to help, but the way she asking for help is inappropriate. The superior asked her for a favor, she turn her head and passed it to me. Don't forget you are not my superior, you're just as new as me (despite I'm just an internship student). Anyway, we're dealing with human biological sample, thus anything couldn't be delayed and have to carried out immediately. I'm doubt you not suppose to be in this department for this week, cause you mixed up the sequence. Sigh, can't help to express my feeling here cause she really messing up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment