Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Nature of People Around....

Hmmm.... ok, I have been seeing how people react towards a person that is "different" among them. Let say, the people who is apealling, no matter in terms of looks, intelligent, success, talent..... Instead of people that u are not known, the friends who know u well and having the same working area would not encourage but trying to drag you down from them. Say for an example, during a discussion. When talking about a fact, they will trying fool u by twisting and turning what r u trying to deliver. 2nd example, being a club president have to come out with a plan to develope & maintain the club. I don't know why there are people reluctant to let the club to progress in order to ease themselves. When there are problems coming out, gosh, tell u what, some people are not trying to solve or to get the chance go up higher, like saying something SUAN LE BA, means forget it, resemble a turtle hiding into the shell. I like people voice up their views, ideas, creativity...most important coorperation with same aims. Now the sence is like a man, holding a sword trying to fight, trying to get an honour but some people are just standing there. I don't know WHY? OK OK, I just assume that they think I am not good enough. But, U noe some Qs can't ask directly, like," hey, what is ur problem with me? huh?" Then, I tried retreat slowing to the vice. Outcomes seem not what I expected. So, what shoud I do now?? Fix all the things.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..
    my advice is..

    DUN RETREAT AT ALL!!
    coz i believe ppl dun respect sumone bcoz he is talented, but bcoz he is nvr give up n stand 4 wat he believe..

    tats wat i believe la..depends on u wanna accept it or nt~ XD

    ReplyDelete